Please complete the booking form as accurately as possible - Your booking is processed on the information you provide - J&C's Party Pets Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any incorrect information provided. Your booking confirmation will be issued based on the information provided on this form - Please can you also ensure that you provide a post code.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions 2019
By submitting this booking form you are now entering into a contract with J&C’s Party Pets Ltd.
The following terms and conditions now apply:
1. Once our administration team processes your booking form a PayPal invoice will be issued requesting your deposit. Please note that a PayPal account is not required to pay using this method.
2. Your deposit must be paid within 48 hours in order to secure your booking. Please contact us at your earliest convenience if you encounter any problems.
3. Once your deposit has been received a final invoice will be issued and this will now act as your formal booking confirmation from us.
4. Failure to pay your deposit on time may result in your booking being voided and cancelled.
Final Payment Terms are as follows:
1. If you are paying via cash then this must be paid on our arrival on the day of your event.
2. If you are paying via Credit or Debit Card, PayPal or BACS then payment must arrive no later than 7 days prior to your event and must present itself as cleared funds in our account.
3. Please note that J&C’s Party Pets Ltd does not accept cheques – if this is your only method of payment then a £30 cheque processing fee will be added to your final invoice – you must contact us to advise if this is your method of payment. Cheques must arrive no later than 28 days prior to your event date.
4. Please note that J&C’s Party Pets Ltd does not offer any credit terms.
Please print a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference. A further copy will be attached to your final invoice.
Please note that bookings from 2pm on Christmas Eve up until the 27th December will be charged at double rate.